REINFORCED SANITARY MEASURES!
Your Security is Our Priority
In addition to the usual standards of procedures in term of Hygien and cleaning, you will find below the main preventative measures in place at Le Parisis since COVID 19 crisis to keep you and us safe
- Reinforced hygiene and cleaning measures
- Implementation of preventive measures to protect our employees and our customers
- Adapt our Services to respect the barriere gestures
REINFORCED HYGIENE AND CLEANING MEASURES
- Cleaning of common areas several times a day, including handles, switches, elevator buttons, disinfection of room keys between each customer visit
- Reinforcement of daily room cleaning procedures with the use of a bactericidal detergent product approved according to standards EN 1276 + EN13697 for cleaning floors and contact surfaces (door handles and locks, telephone, television remote control and air conditioning, bathroom faucets and flush)
- Change of cleaning equipment between each room, including microfiber cloths and wipes
- Systematic change of all linen and all welcome products available in the room between each client
- Respect the washing instructions for the laundry at a minimum temperature of 60 °.
IMPLEMENTATION OF PREVENTIVE MEASURES TO PROTECT OUR EMPLOYEES AND OUR CUSTOMERS
- Hydroalcoholic gel provied at the reception, in the lobby, in the breakfast room and by elevators
- Wearing a masq is COMPULSORY in common area
- The staff is equipped with masks, gloves and hydro alcoholic gel
- The teams are trained in barrier gestures and take care to wash their hands as regularly as
possible and after each interaction.
ADAPT OUR SERVICES TO RESPECT THE BARRIERE GESTURES
- Electronic check-in available on arrival
- Breakfast is served in accordance with Covid19 sanitary measures and process
- Individual access to the gym with mandatory reservation. Full cleaning between each guest
-The Fitness / Sauna room is available on reservation